To help you through those wedding day mishaps here are some suggestions you might want to include in your bridal emergency kit.
1. Aspirin or a similar pain reliever helps with headaches and other minor ailments
2. Tissues to dab away the tears or smudges
3. Sewing kit that includes, needle and thread, safety pins, small pair of scissors, buttons that are the same as the bride and bridesmaid dresses
4. Candies or mints in your favorite flavors freshen breath
5. Chalk, yes, the kind you used as a child, hides scuffs and marks on white leather and fabrics
6. Nail kit: emery boards, clear nail polish stops runs in hosiery or nail polish chips
7. Toupee tape holds up fallen hems, last minute dress mishaps and straps that slip; it’s strong and safe for your skin.
8. Static cling spray
9. Straws (for drinking without messing up lipstick)
10. Earring backs
11. Band-aids in a couple of different sizes
12. Rose water spray, keeps you feel cool and less stressed plus the fragrance is relaxing
You could add to this list but these are the items we found to be the most used.